The all new 361 Centauri is a shoe to be reckoned with – it packs in everything needed for a dynamic, distraction free and versatile running shoe. Designed from the ground up, this latest addition to the 361 neutral running shoe range has been made for all-day performance. Runners will appreciate the Centauri for its technology, ventilation, durability and light weight cushioning, especially when running on those hard surfaces.
• Breathable engineered knit fabric ensures great ventilation for those longer miles and ample space for toe splay during natural motion.
• Anatomically designed pressure free tongue removes pressure and stress from the top of the foot.
• Progressive new 3D printed logo on quarter panel, delivers additional mid-foot support.
• 3M reflective heel counter safety feature for enhanced low light visibility.
• New one full length ENGAGE (E-TPE) foam platform technology with flex grooves delivers the next level of underfoot cushioning.
• High abrasion rubber technology: H.A.R.T. The rubber technology is positioned in key loading areas to deliver better cushioning, flexibility and traction for smooth transitions.
• New last provides better forefoot fitting. Added toe-spring to promote a more efficient toe-off.
• Ortholite sockliner comfort foam insoles provide long-lasting comfort, excellent moisture management and a high-level of breathability achieved through open-cell ortholite insoles utilizing 20% recycled content.
Stack: Forefoot 22mm; Rearfoot 31mm Drop: 9mm Weight: 283g