The perfect shoe for running long distances over soft and muddy terrain. Now boasts an improved fit and locked-in feel, aided by a comfortable slimmed-down tongue.
Crafted from ultra-durable ballistic nylon, the upper of the X-Talon Ultra 260 V2 is designed to keep going mile after mile. This upper is designed to protect itself from damage and abrasion, making debris and sharp rocks out on the trail an issue of the past.
Made from STICKYGRIP rubber, the outsole of the X-Talon Ultra 260 V2 offers enhanced grip on soft and firm surfaces – dry or wet. Fierce 8mm lugs claw through soft ground for incredible traction
- Ballistic Nylon Upper – Durable and breathable.
- Improved Fit – For a more locked-in feel and better control.
- Slimmed Down Tongue – Helps for a tighter fit and sits comfortably against the skin.
- Traditional Lacing System – Secures shoe to foot.
- POWERFLOW MAX Midsole – Absorbs shock and returns it as rebound, helping you go faster and further, and reducing stress on the body.
- DFB Shank – Delivers a kick of energy with each step.
- STICKYGRIP Outsole – For enhanced grip on soft, firm, wet or dry surfaces.
- 8mm Strategically Placed Lugs – For incredible traction that drops soil and mud.
- Meta-Flex Groove – Encourages natural foot flex.
Drop – 8mm Weight – 260g