The GEL-KAYANO® 28 shoe creates a stable stride that moves you towards a balanced mindset. Featuring a lower-profile external heel counter, this piece cradles your foot with improved rearfoot support. To improve stability and responsiveness, we added FF BLAST™ cushioning to the midsole. It provides a smooth and supportive feel in each step. The trainer’s new GEL® technology shape delivers a smooth stride, allowing you to experience a softer landing without losing speed.
- Engineered Mesh – Offers breathable comfort and a premium, irritation-free fit.
- Heel Counter – An external heel counter which secures the rearfoot for a non-slip fit.
- Lacing System – Locks down the midfoot for a distraction-free fit.
- FlyteFoam Propel – Designed to provide enhanced responsiveness at toe-off.
- FlyteFoam Lyte – Lightweight and responsive, it features a reinforced, sustainable nanofiber compound which increases the foam’s durability and provides more stability.
- Gel Cushioning – Attenuate shock at heel-strike and toe-off plus promote a smooth transition through the gait cycle.
- DuoMax Support – Helps to curb overpronation, reducing risk of injury and enhancing gait efficiency.
- SpEVA 45 – Improves bounce-back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
- EVA Sockliner – Increases rebound and cushioning for all-day comfort.
Drop: 10mm Weight: 308g Gait: Support