The GT 2000-11 shoe is a versatile stability trainer that’s functional for various distances. Asics have updated the underfoot cushioning to make it feel more comfortable and energetic. Key adjustments in the midsole include their FF BLAST™ cushioning. This soft material helps promote softer landings and a responsive rebound. LITETRUSS™ technology is positioned on the inside of the midsole to improve stability. It helps prevent your foot from rolling too far inward, setting you up for a smoother stride.
- Jacquard mesh upper offers a supportive and comfortable foothold.
- Rearfoot GEL™ technology improves impact absorption and creates a softer feeling at footstrike.
- FF BLAST™ technology provides lightweight cushioning and a responsive rebound.
- FLYTEFOAM™ cushioning helps keep the shoe lightweight.
- LITETRUSS™ technology improves medial support and midfoot integrity.
- OrthoLite™ X-30 sockliner provides soft step-in comfort.
- AHARPLUS™ heel plug rubber helps improve durability.
- ASICS LITE rubber is lighter and stronger than standard outsole rubbers.
- Reflective details are designed to improve visibility in low-light settings.
Drop: 8mm Weight: 275g