The Gel-Cumulus 23’s focus is to provide an even smoother and softer ride while implementing gender tailored technology in the men’s and women’s models. Continuing to draw inspiration from cumulus clouds, ASICS reimagined this neutral running shoe’s upper and midsole formation by applying a more holistic design approach that adapts to the runner’s anatomy in motion.
- To improve cushioning and flexibility, ASICS has added a 3D Space Construction to the top layer of the midsole. This technology is implemented through a series of strategically planted pillars within the midsole, allowing runners to experience more compression in a specific area without reducing durability or stability
- Engineered Mesh Upper – For soft, breathable comfort and support.
- Gel Technology Unit – For advanced cushioning and a reduced risk of injury.
- Flytefoam Midsole- Delivers cushioning and springy rebounds.
- ASICS Lite Rubber Outsole – For lightweight, durable grip.
Drop: 10mm Weight: 230g Gait: Neutral