The Taroko 2 was engineered to serve those runners who want the best of a road shoe on the trails. The platform is shared with some of our most successful road shoes (Sensation 2, Nemesis) because of its great comfort. It features full length Quikfoam comfort and a guided heel to toe transition. Add to that a flexible trail outsole, a durable upper with a gusseted tongue and you have the perfect
A breathable and durable mesh upper provides a supportive and comfortable fit.
• MORPHIT Heel Lock, a unique pull-cord heel design that keeps the rearfoot perfectly secure while traversing uneven surfaces.
• Moulded QU!KFOAM insole for plush in-foot comfort.
• Stable and durable rubber outsole with articulated flex zones in the forefoot for better grip off-road.
• High abrasive rubber heel crash pad provides durability and shock dispersion.
• QU!K Flex 4Foot Engineering provides for a natural and balanced toe-off and enhances ground contact for better acceleration.
• QU!KFOAM, a midsole material comprised of an EVA rubber blend with PU coating that provides excellent durability, cushioning and responsiveness.
Weight: 265g Drop: 9mm