The world’s toughest mud running shoe just got even tougher. The MUDCLAW G 260 V2 features the same fearsome 8mm Graphene-Grip rubber studs as its predecessor but now boasts a new micro-fibre rand material for extra durability and protection in the forefoot. Whether on mountains or obstacle courses, make light work of tough mud and soft ground in the MUDCLAW G 260 V2.
- GRAPHENE-ENHANCED RUBBER FOR THE WORLD’S TOUGHEST GRIP
- 8MM DEEP FANGS CLAW THROUGH MUD AND SOFT TERRAIN
- WATER DISPERSION CHANNELS AID GRIP ON WET, HARD GROUND
- 4MM DROP OFFERS A CLOSE TO THE GROUND, RACING FEEL
- SUPER-TOUGH UPPER DELIVERS DURABILITY AND PROTECTION
Weight: 260g Drop: 4mm