The COROS Apex Pro Premium for endurance athletes training from the roads to the trails and to the mountains, APEX Pro is the perfect training partner. Runner’s World’s Gear of the Year, the uncompromising COROS APEX Watch is packed with best in class features, materials, lightweight and battery life.
Designed for fast and light mountain athletes with route navigation and checkpoint features supported.
24 days of regular battery life and 25 hours in full GPS mode.
Built with a stainless-steel bezel and a sapphire glass screen.
The watch features multiple sensors including an optical heart rate monitor, barometric altimeter, accelerometer, compass, gyroscope and thermometer.
Interval, structured, triathlon, multisport and strength training modes with training programs and plans creates by COROS athletes and coaches are available free on COROS.com.
Track Run Mode
Track Run Mode uses a proprietary algorithm to make sure your track runs and workouts are measured accurately.
Built-in running power metrics from the wrist plus native and complete integration with Stryd power meters.
Featuring running, cycling, swimming, cardio, strength, winter and water sports modes with ongoing support and updates.
The watch comes with over 200 preloaded strength exercises, COROS Training Mode and COROS App allow you to build customised workouts for running, cycling, swimming and strength training.
The watch features advanced training analysis and recovery recommendations.
Digital Dial for easy one-finger operation even with thick glove.
GPS/GLONASS/BEIDOU satellite connections and ANT+/Bluetooth for accessories, Bluetooth for smartphone only.
Customisable Display Screens
Fully customisable data screen supports up to 6 different metrics per screen.
10ATM (100 meters/ 328 feet) water resistance.
- Display Size: 218 x 218
- Display Type: Memory LCD
- Screen Material: Sapphire Glass
- Bezel Material: Stainless Steel
- Strap Material: Silicone
- Physical Size: 46mm x 42mm x 11.75mm
- Weight: 49g
- Phone Connection: Bluetooth
- Accessory Connection: ANT+/Bluetooth
- Navigation: GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Sensors: Barometric Altimeter, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Compass
- Water Resistance: 10ATM (100 meters/328 feet)
- Working Temperature: -10°C to 60°C
- Storage Temperature: -20°C to 70°C
- Charging Time: Less than 2 hours
- Battery Life: Up to 100/80 hours (in UltraMax GPS mode), up to 35/25 hours (in Full GPS mode), 30/24 days (for Regular Use)
- Indoor Run
- Trail Run
- Track Run
- Mountain Climb
- Indoor Bike
- Pool Swim
- Open Water
- Gym Cardio
- GP Cardio
- XC Ski
- Ski Touring